ScriptPool Tallinn is part of the Future to Film programme taking place during the Black Nights Film Festival. It highlights 5 to 6 international projects and the team behind them - director, scriptwriter and producer. The aim is to gather film projects with high distribution value in the final stage of development. Focusing on the script and the overall project presentation, the projects and their teams will be partnered with international industry decision-makers (sales agents, financiers and co-producers) whose contribution will increase their sales and distribution potential.
- Projects of a full-length fiction film (theatrical or TV) from the whole world are eligible;
- Only the team of producer, screenwriter and director can apply – with full treatment in the first round, complete script to be submitted for those selected for the next round;
- The screenwriter has to have either a film school education or experience in the film sector.
- A synopsis of the film
- A treatment including a description of characters (max 10 pages)
- An excerpt of the screenplay (max 10 pages)
- Biography and filmography of the screenwriter, producer and director
- Budget outline (projects will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but ideally have at least 30% financing in place .)
- Once selected, participation is subject to payment of an accreditation fee of 150 euros for the first member of the team and 75 euros for the following
- The official language of the market is English
- Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event covers accommodation, subsistence and mentoring costs of the participants. Please note that the round-trip airfare is to be paid by the participants.
Submission of the project is considered as acceptance of special conditions.
READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
The submission of the projects is closed. We will announce the selected projects invited to Indusry@Tallinn & Baltic Event within a few weeks!