Join our team! Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event hires Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a new Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event Marketing Coordinator!
Started in 1997, the Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival has grown into one of the biggest film festivals in Northern Europe and busiest regional industry platforms, hosting more than 1000 guests and industry delegates annually. As of 2014 the festival holds the FIAPF accreditation for holding an international competition programme which puts the festival into the so-called A-category of film festivals, alongside other 14 festivals in the world.
The mission of Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event is to serve as a gateway for global audiovisual industries from and to the region as well as to establish ties and collaboration points with the ICT, gaming, mobile, technology and venture capital sectors. I@T&BE is focusing on connecting the Baltic and Scandinavian film, entertainment, tech & VC professionals with the US, Asia, Europe, Russia and the CIS countries.
We are looking for a creative and experienced professional with background or interest in the film industry to join our Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event team as Marketing Coordinator.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event marketing strategy with Black Nights Film Festival Head of Marketing
- Create and execute Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event international marketing plan
- Develop social media strategy with Black Nights FF marketing and communications team, execution of the plan with Industry@Tallinn Communications Coordinator
- Create cross-marketing campaigns with international partners and sponsors, execution and coordination, processing contracts and documenting
- Work closely with the graphic designer and create necessary marketing materials (print materials, digital content, audiovisual, venues etc. )
- Coordinate print materials, ads and other marketing materials while maintaining deadlines
- Coordinate marketing materials for I@T&BE and Creative Gate projects
- Create and upload marketing content on I@T&BE homepage (WordPress) and on social channels
- Create reports with I@T&BE team
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years marketing or related experience
- Experience and/or understanding of film industry
- Creative and originals ideas (maximising brand experience with limited budgets)
- Experience in social media and digital marketing
- Experience and ideas in partners relations
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written in English
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people
- Excellent organisational skills including self-management of work schedule
- Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines, high stress tolerance
- Detail-oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and perform tasks accurately
- Being part of A-class film festival and networking with industry professionals
- Dynamic and creative environment
- Participation in Industry workshops and panels, festival screenings and events
- Routine-free job, self-management, home-office option prior to the festival
- Competitive salary in the cultural sphere
Employment dates: from August to December 2020 with the possibility of extending the contract
How to apply?
Please send us the following by June 22 at email@example.com:
- Motivation Letter
- Your vision of Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event in 2021
- An idea for a social media campaign (Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event Facebook + Instagram). Goal: attract international industry professionals to attend
- Moodboard of inspiring social media accounts and marketing campaigns
For additional information, please contact Mikk Granström tel: +372 5300 2617.