Click here for the Co-Financing Market Submission
Application deadline - 5 September 2022
Drama series Co-Financing Market will present 6-8 series projects in development. The project presenters will have the opportunity to organise meetings with financiers, partners and broadcasters. The co-financing market will aim for high-quality drama series projects with international sales and distribution potential. As with our established Baltic Event film co-production market, a selection of prizes will be awarded for the best projects in the market.
The applicants are required to fill in online application forms on the submission website, providing all the requested information and documents, from June 30th to September 5th, 2022. Only the teams of producer, screenwriter and/or director can apply with a complete bible.
Documents to be provided alongside general information in one PDF:
• A pitch deck or complete bible for the series
• Screenplay of the pilot episode
• Biography and filmography of the producer, screenwriter, and director (if available)
• Financing plan and Budget outline, including the amount of confirmed financing (if available)
● Once selected, participation is subject to payment of an accreditation fee of 150 euros for the first member of the team and 75 euros for the following member
● the official language of the market is English
● Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event covers accommodation, subsistence and mentoring costs of the participants. Please note that the round-trip airfare is to be paid by the participants.
Submission of the project is considered as acceptance of special conditions.
READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS