For both online and onsite meetings please access worksup.com/industrymeet. Here are some tips on how to use the platform, that you might find useful.
HOW TO START
- You will receive an onboarding e-mail with the event link. Please check your spam folder if needed.
- Enter the same email address you used to create your Eventival account.
- You will receive an authentication email, use the PIN to enter Worksup
- Your account is activated now!
- By selecting "Profile" from the menu of the event, you can fill in or edit your information
- You also can find the Availability section, where you can add the time when you will be available for the meetings
- All the pre-arranged meetings are imported to your agenda
- You can find the whole list under your "Meetings" tab in Worksup
- If you need to reschedule or cancel a meeting, please contact the other participants of the meeting yourself via chat
- When you have agreed upon a suitable time, please send the info to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change the meeting time
PRIVATELY ARRANGED MEETINGS
- If you want to set up a new meeting, go to the “Participants” tab and find the person you want to network with
- If you can't find the right person, they might not have activated their account just yet, so please try again later
- Send them a meeting invitation by using the chat request button with the proposed time
- After they accept, you both have the new meeting in your agendas. The meeting room will open 15 minutes before the start of the meeting.
- When the participants have arranged a meeting with each other in the chat, but need to change the time, please press the reject/cancel button.
- This resets everything and erases the meeting from both of your agendas.
- After that, please send a new chat request to the same person with the correct time.
- After they accept, you both have the new meeting in your agendas.
- If you receive a meeting request, but the time or topic is not suitable for you, please press the reject/cancel button.
- If you want to meet them at another time, please send the person a new chat request with a suitable time.
- For group chats and meetings, use the upper right “Settings” button to add new attendees to the chat.
- To video chat on an iPhone or iPad please use the Safari browser.
In case you encounter any issues, please contact the event coordinator via e-mail email@example.com